If you are a cricket gaming fan, then you will be eagerly waiting for this post on download world cricket championship 2 for PC.
This is one of the most popular question among cricket gaming fans. Because of the features that World Cricket championship 2 have.
In this post I'll cover two ways which you can use to download World Cricket Championship 2 for PC.
Also Read: World Cricket Championship 2 Review
Being most advanced android cricket game WCC 2 is one of the best alternative for Don Bradman Cricket 17.
You will be glad to know that if you are using Windows 8 or above then you can download and play world cricket championship 2 on pc without any android emulator.
But if you are using the version of Windows released before windows 8 then you can't play this game directly.
So, let's start by following some simple steps.
Official Game Windows 8+
If you are using windows 8 or higher version of window then you can download World Cricket Championship 2 PC version directly from the Official website of Microsoft.
WCC 2 For Windows 7
If you want to play World Cricket Championship 2 on PC when you are using the Windows 7 or its lower versions.
Then follow the simple steps I've mentioned below.
- Firstly download and Install Bluestack app player for your PC.
- After downloading Bluestack, Now Install it.
- When you have successfully installed the Bluestack App Player, now run it.
- Sign in using your Google Account. (Create a new if you don't have one before)
- After sign in, Search for World Cricket Championship 2 and install like you did on your Android Phone.
- Once you've Installed WCC 2. You'll see it under "My apps" Tab.
- Click on the Game Icon and run it.
Now you'll able to play WCC2 for your PC.
Game Tips: Choose controls as "Classic" Because it'll pretty difficult to play shots using Pro controls on PC. Because the game is on designed for windows 7 PC.
If you experienced any issue while playing or download world cricket championship 2 for PC. Then please let us know by your valuable comments.